Business AnalystKaunas, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Develop a thorough understanding of business needs
- Analyze enterprise business data and create reports
- Provide proactive insights and suggestions to optimize enterprise business processes
- Work effectively with the finance planning, analysis and business intelligence systems
- Work with engineering team to develop new features
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Similar job experience
- Fluent English skills
- Good communication skills
- Experience with Excel software, SQL language, relational databases and/or similar tools
- Experience within an Agile development environment would be a plus
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.