Business Development Practice LeadChicago, United States
Devbridge Group is looking for a leader who deeply understands selling professional services in the custom software space. Working with Practice Leads and Marketing, help build and define the team’s methods to hit their goals. We sell highly sophisticated services and the approach must convey the creativity, technical acumen, and raw delivery capacity of one of the leading technology consultancies in Chicago. This role combines building relationships directly with prospective clients while also helping to establish and lead a team of highly motivated individuals.
We expect you have:
- The ability to transform initial conversations into thought partnerships and eventual project work
- Experience scoping and managing strategic consulting engagements in a top-tier consulting environment
- Knowledge and communication skills to present complex value propositions to senior client executives
- Passion to build relationships, help grow a business, and work with a fast-growing team of ambitious professionals
- Experience leading a sales team
Who you will work with:
- You'll join our Chicago office and will closely work with our Marketing Team, Managing Directors and Practice Leadership Team of experts in software development, technology, product design, and project management
What is your goal:
- Build relationships and land 1-2 meetings per month allowing our Practice Leadership Team to meet with C-Level decision makers at Fortune 1000 companies
- Mentor a team of sales professionals to each land 2-3 meetings per month with target prospects
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.