Head of MarketingChicago, United States
You have previously built processes and teams that deliver predictable revenue through existing and new accounts in the high-tech services space. This role is a good match because it allows you to be strategic, creative, and hands-on while driving aggressive growth. You are intrigued that Devbridge appeared on the Inc 5000 list five years in a row and are up to the challenge of scaling to a $100M business and beyond.
You will join the leadership team and will define and execute advanced strategies for new business development, account planning, sales enablement, and brand direction.
- Establish and execute strategies that drive $5M+ of revenue from new accounts
- Enable Managing Directors and inside sales to grow existing account revenue by 50%
- Evaluate business development channels
- Lead communications and content strategy
- Lead a team of marketing professionals
- Develop brand presence
- Track record of successfully marketing B2B consulting services, ideally with a background in digital
- Understanding of the software delivery lifecycle
- Demonstrated level of understanding around consultative/solution selling approach
- Exceptional communication skills, organizational, and time management skills
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.