Client PrincipalChicago, United States
You enjoy the thrill of the hunt, yet are methodical with your message, tools, and process. You are a technologist at heart and genuinely believe in the transformative software Devbridge builds. You believe that strategic and focused actions will get you close to Fortune CIOs and that quality is more important than quantity.
This is an outbound role responsible for starting strategic conversations with new clients or expanding into new divisions of existing accounts. You recognize the complexity of services we offer and your demeanor is creative, technical, and consultative in nature.
- Drive $1.25M of revenue from new accounts
- 5+ years of sales experience in management consulting or custom software with C-level buyers
- Experience in one of the following: financial services, manufacturing, agriculture, healthcare, or technology
- Demonstrated success of solution selling
You will report to the regional Managing Director.
- Recurring coaching and mentoring opportunities with Devbridge President
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.