Director of Product ManagementChicago, United States
Over the last three years Devbridge has built a mature Product Management discipline. The group of 17 Product Managers lead a star-studded product portfolio for Fortune clients such as Grainger, John Deere, Morningstar, and several Tier 1 banks we can’t mention by name or they’ll take away our credit cards.
As Devbridge continues to grow and scale, we are looking for a passionate Director of Product Management who comes from a software background, to build upon our existing practice and continue its evolution! The role has three core responsibilities: Practice Leadership, Sales Enablement, and Team Development.
- Think, write, and speak on the topic of advancing Product Management
- Facilitate internal team trainings
- Facilitate client trainings
- Represent the practice while pursuing new accounts
- Facilitate lean/ideation workshops during client onboarding
- Enable practice scalability and consistency across teams
- Provide spot mentorship
- Assist Managing Directors with Product Manager hiring
If you love evangelizing for better products, working to transforms large organizations to run leaner, and are interested in continuing to build on an exciting foundation of product expertise - this may be just the role for you!
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.