Engineering Director of Vilnius OfficeVilnius, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
As Director of Engineering Office, you will lead the software expert teams in Vilnius and its’ office growth. The position requires technical knowledge coupled with strong leadership, planning, and management abilities and also should have some knowledge on Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Lead software development team in our Vilnius office: develop, coach, train, support, manage performance and engagement, and expand
- Deliver results: manage resource allocation; maintain main production metrics; manage development process, team allocation and overall efficiency
- Oversee Vilnius office operations
- Collaborate and maintain alignment with the Devbridge Group team globally and contribute ideas on Devbridge Group services improvement
- Experience: 7+ years in software development with at least 3 years of people management experience, leading technical professionals
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; people management and development skills
- Technical competencies: understand Agile/Scrum Software Development methodologies
- Languages: fluent Lithuanian and English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.