You are a high-caliber, multidimensional technology leader with a proven track record of leading agile software development at scale. You are a doer. You have a reputation for building strong teams that deliver results, and understand how to mentor and motivate your teams for success.
You are an expert at managing client expectations, navigating difficult conversations and influencing others. You have demonstrated expertise in the people, process and tools required to build custom software, and have a good understanding of the technologies currently used in the industry.
You see issues well before they happen, and take the initiative to resolve them before being asked to. You are not afraid to take charge, make quick decisions and communicate your ideas confidently. You are a natural leader.
- Take ultimate ownership of all aspects of the client relationship including: sales, contracting, delivery, and support
- Drive revenue by building opportunity pipeline and achieving revenue targets
- Build and coach a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers and Client Principals
- Cultivate client relationships by communicating effectively at all client levels
- 7+ years success in a technical product management role in the software industry
- Exceptional understanding of web and mobile technologies as well as Agile methodologies
- Experience directly managing a team of 5+ individuals
- Demonstrated level of comfort with consultative/solution selling approach
- Expertise in Financial Services, Banking, Technology, or Manufacturing vertical markets is beneficial
- Proven history of taking initiative; doing, not just talking
- BS or BA degree, MBA preferred
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- Develop the team and practice alongside an engaged and energetic management team
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard Canadian holidays
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and a stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.