Enterprise Account ExecutiveChicago, United States
You enjoy the thrill of the hunt, yet are methodical with your message, tools, and process. A technologist at heart and genuinely believe in the transformative software Devbridge builds. You believe that strategic and focused actions will get you close to Fortune CIOs and that quality is more important than quantity.
We are looking for a driven professional services Sales Executive who has expertise with solution(s) selling to small and large firms with business-critical software needs. This is an outbound role responsible for starting strategic conversations with new clients or expanding into new divisions of existing accounts. You recognize the complexity of services we offer and have a consultative approach to solving problems.
- You excel in positioning the value of our brand by communicating our portfolio and capabilities to both existing and new prospects
- You prospect, generate leads, develop accounts and close deals
- You partner with our senior technology leaders and resources during the sales process and after during delivery.
- You collaborate with, BD Sales and Managing Director’s to achieve maximum client satisfaction
- You stay up-to-date and continuously acquire knowledge of today's enterprise technology trends
- You are accountable for quota, attainment and sales management objectives
- 3+ years of Technology Professional Services Sales.
- Experienced with solution selling and account development sales process
- Ability to understand the business software and data needs of a diverse group of prospects and clients across multiple industries
- Solid verbal and written communication relative to visualizing value propositions
- Great sales presence both in person and using digital communications tools.
- Experience delivering on sizable >$1M quotas.
- College degree, ideally in a technical or business discipline.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program