Intern - Sales & MarketingChicago, United States
You are an eager learner, looking to experience the business world, and passionate about growing as a professional. You want to gain some experience in sales or marketing, and are looking for an opportunity to make an impact as soon as possible.
We are looking for a passionate Summer Sales/Marketing Intern who who is eager to learn and make an impact on our sales organization. This position will be responsible for assisting in the administration of our Salesforce CRM platform, utilizing LinkedIn and other platforms for market research purposes, and organizing our database of potential clients. This position will be working directly for our VP of Sales
- Support administration of CRM, including database cleanup and contact management
- Utilize Linkedin and other social channels to execute market and client research
- Support Sales and Marketing efforts as needed.
- 40 hour a week time committment for approximately 10 weeks.
- A wide array of tools for success: in-depth training, accessible leadership, and high-quality marketing materials
- Paid Internship in a high impact department
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program