Product DesignerChicago, United States
You make the complex simple and you consider yourself a problem solver above all else. You are infinitely curious about how things work and how they could be improved. You place end-users at the forefront, but can handle the challenge of balancing their needs against business objectives and technical limitations. Ultimately, your solutions are simple yet elegant and a pleasure to interact with.
You’re a bit of a generalist and can see yourself working in all parts of the user experience design process. In this role you’ll get to identify and assess user needs and opportunities, develop concepts, structure interactions, design user interfaces and other touch points, and test designs directly with users.
If you don’t already possess the necessary abilities and tools, you look forward to learning about them.
You will join our growing Chicago office and be a part of a quickly growing team of Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers.
Professional level portfolio showing the depth and breadth of your skills is required as part of the application submission.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow, building large, complex digital products
- Contribute to the product design process for Devbridge, your fellow Product Design colleagues, and our clients including: research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface designs, style guides, and more
- 2 to 5 years of UX and/or UI design experience working with digital products
- Proficient with Sketch and InVision, and always evaluating the right tools for the job
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Agency, large consultancy, or product company background a plus
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives a plus
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program