You know how to successfully create digital products at scale. You’ve led large cross-functional teams to build products using Agile practices multiple times. You’ve mastered the processes and tools required to be successful, and have a strong awareness of the technologies currently being used in the industry.
You know what it takes to be a great Product Manager, and are good at coaching others on how to become one. You’ve educated others on Agile best practices, tools and techniques. You continually strive to educate yourself and stay up to date on the latest trends in the industry in order to become an authority in your field.
You know how to effectively manage client expectations, navigate difficult conversations, and influence others. You are a natural leader. You see issues well before they happen, and take the initiative to resolve them before being asked to. You are not afraid to make quick decisions, and communicate your ideas confidently.
You have practical, hands-on experiencing creating product backlogs and roadmaps. You are an expert at crafting a product backlog that is clear, concise and technically sound. You understand what considerations to take into account when prioritizing your team’s work, and know how to leverage metrics to forecast release dates and spend.
You will tackle all of this, and still be hungry for more. If this sounds like you, then you belong here.
As a member of Devbridge Group, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex challenges in the web and mobile space today. You will be a part of a select team of designers and engineers in charge of creating world-class digital products for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Provide coaching to Product Management team members on best practice
- Own the entire SDLC process for strategic client projects
- Run requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories
- Create product roadmaps and release plans
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Run agile ceremonies and with globally-distributed team members
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
Desired Skills and Experience:
- BS or BA degree
- Agile product management experience
- Software development experience
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- MBA degree
- Lean requirements gathering and story mapping experience
- Experience using JIRA
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health and dental insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.