We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experienced HR Business Partner/ HR Manager to join our team. This is a senior position responsible for aligning business objectives and People strategy in our Kaunas office. The position serves as a consultant and partner to management on human resource-related issues.
Communicating needs proactively with our HR team and business leaders, the HR Business Partner/ HR Manager seeks to develop integrated solutions. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to business leaders and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Builds trusted relationships with the business leaders and collaborates in achieving business objectives by implementing integrated solutions
- Proactively identifies people related needs and challenges and support leaders with advice and expertise to resolve various complex people related matters
- Responsible for HR function in Kaunas. Provides HR expertise in various areas such as talent acquisition, talent management, coaching, compensation, benefits and rewards, employee relations, learning and development, and strategic development, etc.
- Consults and partners with Kaunas office business leaders and employees, ensuring support and daily guidance on people related agenda
- Takes lead in design and development of specific People and Culture related initiatives and projects
- Takes responsibility for the hiring outcome with the support of the Talent Acquisition Partner
- Proven experience as Director of HR, HR business partner or other related field (7+ years).
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership.
- Languages: fluent Lithuanian and English.
- Education: University degree in management, psychology or related field.