Information Security AnalystKaunas, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
In the ever-changing world of cyber-opportunities and cyber-threats, Devbridge has partnered with top-tier companies in Financial Services, Healthcare, Aviation, Fraud & Forensics and it needs your help to ensure highest standards of information security.
- Monitor, analyze and document new vulnerabilities reported by SOC tools, dynamic scanners, and cloud providers
- Periodically review software and hardware scans
- Monitor network traffic and spot anomalies
- Provide recommendations on urgency and remediation for new vulnerabilities; follow-up on previously reported recommendations
- Asist in creation of security-related training material: presentations, checklists, tests
- Stay current on latest trends in IT security, standards and tooling
- Collaborate with other departments (operations, support, IT systems, Human Resources) with recommendations and enhacements to current information security practices, trainings and tools
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with SOC tools such as FortiAnalyzer
- Ability to effectively use various data vizualization and reporting platforms such as Grafana, ELK, DefectDojo, SonarQube
- Fluent spoken and written communication in English
- Nice to have points:
- high-level knowledge of Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services cloud provider stack
- familiarity with application security principles and tools: OWASP Top 10, SonarQube, Checkmarx, Burp, Nmap etc.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Salary for this position starts from 2000 EUR gross before taxes.