Senior Software Engineer, .NETKaunas, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
I like the atmosphere. I like that the company is 'international' and that I get to meet colleagues from our Chicago office. But most of all I like my colleagues. Oh, and beer :)
- Develop and deliver software solutions for our clients
- Collaborate with team members on project priorities, deadlines and deliverables
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Mentor less experienced team members
- Extensive experience in .NET development
- Web development experience would be an advantage
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Fluent communication in English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.