We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Work as a part of cross functional agile team acting as a single business unit
- Experience with at least one of the frontend frameworks (React, Vue, Angular or AngularJS)
- Experience building backend services with NodeJS (Express, Koa, Hapi or Nest.js)
- SQL/NOSQL database experience (PostgreSQL, Mysql, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch)
- Experience with testing/static analysis tools (eslint, prettier, jest, mocha and jasmine)
- Good knowledge of asynchronous programming, micro-services event driven development
- Mindset focused on code quality.
- Knowledge of design patterns, clean code and SoC design principles
- Experience in Agile development environment
- Fluent communication in English
Other desirable skills
- Knowledge of mobile app development with React Native
- Knowledge about app/package deployments (CI/CD, npm, yarn)
- Knowledge of messaging technologies such as RabbitMQ, WebSockets.
- Containerized application development/deployment (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Serverless development (AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, GCD Cloud Functions)
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, GCD and Openshift.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Salary for this position ranges from 2100-3500 EUR gross before taxes.*
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.