Software Engineer, JAVAKaunas, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Research, evaluate, architect and deploy new tools, frameworks, and patterns to build sustainable software solutions for our clients
- Stay on top with latest technologies
- Share knowledge and know-how of software best practices inside and outside the team
- Evaluate tools, frameworks, platforms and processes to determine the best fit for new projects.
- Lead and work as part of a team, as well as independently work toward assigned goals.
Our teams are technology agnostic, always aiming for the latest. We often use a combination of below in our projects:
- Back End: JAVA, sometimes Node.js
- Frameworks: Spring / Spring Boot, Hibernate, MyBatis ORM
- Client-side: ReactJS / Redux, React Native, Angular, Vue.js
- Tools: Atlassian stack, IntelliJ
- CI / CD: Jenkins, TeamCity
- Source Repositories: Bitbucket, GitLab
- Hosted on: AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, OpenShift
- Databases: Relational and/or NoSQL. We use Flyway or Liquibase for schema versioning.
- Other fun stuff: Docker / k8s, ElasticSearch, SOLR, Message brokers
In addition to the right tools, we also encourage teams to follow high personal code/development standards and agile practices (scrum).
We actively do:
- Code reviews
- Automated testing (unit, integration, e2e)
- Quality control: SonarQube, Checkmarx, FindBugs
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- 2 additional vacation days
- Remote work opportunities
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Salary for this position starts from 2100 EUR gross before taxes.*
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.