Business Development ExecutiveLondon, United Kingdom
We are looking for a driven professional services Business Development Executive who will report directly to the regional Managing Director and has expertise with solution(s) selling to large firms with business-critical software needs. This is an outbound sales role responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads as well as developing relationships with potential customers to ultimately boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth in this region.
The Business Development Executive should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas within a technology professional services business. You will enjoy the thrill of the hunt and use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospective customers, from first contact knowing that quality is more important than quantity. If you are motivated and results-driven, enjoy working in a team environment and have a passion for technology products then this could be a great role for you.
- Prospect and identify prospective buyers and opportunities from target prospective clients to create new business opportunities
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Maintain activity on the company CRM (Salesforce) adhering to company guidelines and procedures for new customer acquisition.
- Support in writing new business proposals
- Arrange meetings for senior management with prospective clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Be up to date about marketplace and competitor activity
- Attend industry events in order to generate new business leads.
- Proven business development experience within a technology business including an ability to generate leads
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls) with demonstrated success with solution selling
- Proven track record of bringing in new business and a natural ability to drive sales.
- Strong desire to succeed and are self-motivated to take ownership of pursuits
- Well organised way of working with previous experience using CRM systems (e.g. Salesforce) and MS Excel
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field (beneficial)
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private medical cover including dental and vision
- 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays
- Matched contribution company pension
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
Devbridge is a full stack research, design and bespoke software development consultancy for global institutions in the financial services, forensics, healthcare, hospitality, industrial supply, and transportation sectors. We have been in business for over twelve years, growing at 40% a year and operating across five global offices with more than 450 full time employees.
The London office is based near Liverpool Street Station in a WeWork office building, we are looking to grow our presence in the region and therefore this is the ideal time to join us and be part of our growth story. It’s fun, fast and lean and we look to keep it that way!
Devbridge is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.