We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join our team reporting into the London Managing Director. You will work on a broad range of proactive talent sourcing, recruitment, employer branding and employee life-cycle management activities in London. Your mission will be to find, attract, hire, on-board and help leaders manage top decile talent.
- Consult and partner with London office business leaders and employees, ensuring support and daily guidance on people related agenda
- Provide HR expertise in various areas such as talent acquisition, talent management, coaching, compensation, benefits and rewards, employee relations, learning and development etc.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Perform sourcing and drive end to end recruitment for the local London office (managing job postings, arranging and facilitating interviews, working closely with hiring managers to gather feedback etc.)
- Ensure high quality hiring manager and candidate experience by assisting with on-boarding process, performing background checks on new hires and conducting inductions for new starters
- Process and update employee changes such as starters, movers and leavers, updating the HR System, producing paperwork, updating benefits and payroll
- Maintain employee personnel files, handle staff queries regarding benefits and pension
- Proven experience as Talent acquisition specialist, HR generalist, HR business partner or other related field (at least 4 years; tech field is a plus). Experience in full-cycle recruiting, employer branding and employee life-cycle management activities
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership; natural relationship builder
- Previous experience recruiting for product management and product design roles is a plus
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Health and Fitness reimbursement schemes