Managing Director, UKLondon, United Kingdom
Devbridge Group design and build software for global institutions within the finance, tech, farming and manufacturing sectors. We have been around for over a decade and in that time have seen significant growth. With a global reach we are now starting to build a team at our brand new office in London as part of our European offering. We still feel like a 'start-up'; here but with the back-up of a 300+ engineering team and a multitude of other skill sets that mitigate ‘start-up' risk.
Based at near Liverpool Street Station in a WeWork office building, we are still small but looking to grow therefore this is the ideal time to shape the role and how you fit into the business. It’s fun, fast and lean and we look to keep it that way!
Devbridge are looking for a a high-caliber, multidimensional technology leader with a proven track record of leading agile software development at scale for our UK operation as a Managing Director.
The Managing Director will be a doer with a reputation for building strong teams that deliver results, and you need to understand how to mentor and motivate your teams for success. You are an expert at managing client expectations, navigating difficult conversations and influencing others. You have demonstrated expertise in the people, process and tools required to build custom software, and have a good understanding of the technologies currently used in the industry.
You see issues well before they happen, and take the initiative to resolve them before being asked to. You are not afraid to take charge, make quick decisions and communicate your ideas confidently. You are a natural leader.
- Take ultimate ownership of all aspects of the client relationship including: sales, contracting, delivery, and support
- Drive revenue by building opportunity pipeline and achieving revenue targets
- Build and coach a cross-functional team of Product Managers, Product Designers and Client Principals
- Cultivate client relationships by communicating effectively at all client levels
- Extensive and demonstrable success in a technical product management role in the software industry
- Exceptional understanding of web and mobile technologies as well as Agile methodologies
- Experience directly managing a team of 5+ individuals
- Demonstrated level of comfort with consultative/solution selling approach
- Expertise in Financial Services, Banking, Technology, or Manufacturing vertical markets is beneficial
- Proven history of taking initiative; doing, not just talking
- BS or BA degree, MBA preferred (or equivalent)
Benefits of working at Devbridge:
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 25 days annual leave plus UK Bank Holidays
- Matched contribution pension
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Devbridge Group is an equal opportunities employer, if you require any reasonable adjustments for your interview please do not hesitate to advise us accordingly.