We are looking for a Product Designer to join our small but growing team in the UK. This is an excellent opportunity for a Product Designer looking to develop their skillset, learn and challenge themselves by designing complex software products at scale working directly with your client and a remote engineering team.
It’s not just data that drives your decisions but the proactive nature and desire to solve and complex problems for FTSE 1000 companies. You make the complex simple and you consider yourself a problem solver above all else. You are an advocate for design, testing, learning and iterating. You are never happy stood still and always want to improve your skillset and digital technology you are designing. If you don’t already possess the necessary abilities and tools, you look forward to learning about them.
A professional level portfolio showing the depth and breadth of your skills is required as part of the application submission.
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow
- Deal directly with client within the context of the product design process, such as supporting in workshops and design reviews
- Contribute to the product design process for Devbridge, your fellow Product Design colleagues, and our clients including research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface design, style guides, and more
- Be willing to travel 20% of the time
- Previous work experience in digital product design
- Proficiency working with Sketch and InVision, and ability to evaluate and choose the right tools for the job
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives a plus
Benefits of working at Devbridge:
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private medical cover including dental and vision
- Matched contribution company pension
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program