Devbridge Group design and build software for global institutions within the finance, tech, farming and manufacturing sectors. We have been around for over a decade and in that time have seen significant growth. With a global reach we are now starting to build a team at our brand new office in London as part of our European offering. We still feel like a 'start-up'; here but with the back-up of a 300+ engineering team and a multitude of other skill sets that mitigate ‘start-up' risk.
Based at near Liverpool Street Station in a WeWork office building, we are still small but looking to grow therefore this is the ideal time to shape the role and how you fit into the business. It’s fun, fast and lean and we look to keep it that way!
The Senior Product Manager will deliver complex software products at scale in a challenging client-facing environment. For this role you should have a proven track record of delivering and have mastered the tools, technology and techniques used to take products to market quickly. You will understand what it takes to operate agile software development at scale, and know how to translate ambiguous vision into detailed, technically sound backlog.
You will be building strong relationships and manage client expectations effectively and therefore should have demonstrable experience in growing strategic client accounts through successful delivery and new opportunity exploration.
You will coached and trained Product Managers on agile best practices, and understand how to mentor and grow those around you. You have a growth mindset, strong emotional intelligence, and reputation for delivering results.
- Own the entire SDLC process for strategic client projects
- Lead strategic sales initiatives to grow existing clients and acquire new clients
- Run requirement gathering workshops with strategic clients
- Coach, mentor, and train other Product Managers on best practice
- Contribute to thought leadership by publishing articles, leading trainings, and speaking at internal/external events
- Facilitate on-boarding of new Product Managers
- Participate in the interview process for Product Management candidates
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories
- Create product roadmaps and release plans
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Run agile ceremonies and with globally-distributed team members
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- Be willing to travel up to 30% of the time
- BS or BA degree (or equivalent)
- Agile product management experience
- Software development experience
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
- MBA degree (or equivalent)
- Lean requirements gathering and story mapping experience
- Experience using JIRA
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great leaders and team players
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program