Product ManagerNew York, United States
You love creating powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. You are passionate about technology and using it to solve complex problems. You understand how to leverage people, process and tools to build and launch products because you’ve done it before.
You have a strong Agile product management background, proven experience navigating the software development lifecycle, and know how to leverage a multitude of Agile techniques such as Scrum, Kanban and XP.
You understand lean requirements gathering techniques, and know how to ask effective, direct and insightful questions. You have a unique ability to quickly absorb complex, ambiguous concepts and rapidly organize them into structured requirements.
You are an expert at crafting a product backlog that is clear, concise and technically sound. You understand what considerations to take into account when prioritizing your team’s work, and know how to leverage metrics to forecast release dates and spend.
Your communication style is direct and succinct. You don’t use 10 words to explain yourself when 2 will do. You concisely articulate technical concepts to non-technical audiences, and enjoy giving client presentations on technical projects.
You will tackle all of this, and still be hungry for more. If this sounds like you, then you belong here.
As a member of Devbridge Group, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex challenges in the web and mobile space today. You will be a part of a select team of designers and engineers in charge of creating world-class digital products for some of the largest companies in the world.
- Own the entire SDLC process for client projects
- Run requirement gathering workshops with clients
- Work with team members to produce estimates for proposals
- Create and maintain a product backlog with epics and user stories
- Create product roadmaps and release plans
- Work with design teams to create UI wireframes, mockups and prototypes
- Run agile ceremonies with globally-distributed team members
- Facilitate communication between client stakeholders and development team members
- Provide product demos and presentations to clients
- Monitor and communicate project health through metrics
- Coordinate and run product launch activities
- Facilitate product usability testing sessions
- Willingness to travel up to 30%
- BS or BA degree
- Strong experience and understanding of web and mobile development technologies
- Ability to pick up technical and business concepts quickly
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- MBA degree
- Agile product management experience
- Software development experience
- Lean requirements gathering and story mapping experience
- Experience using JIRA
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental, life, and vision insurance
- Four weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Maternity/Paternity benefit
- Health and wellness benefit
- Opportunities for professional development such as conferences, seminars and educational courses
- Team building events, Friday lunches, and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program