Your fundamental belief is that all design has a scientific intent. Researched, measured, planned, intentionally designed a specific way, and then tested, because humans are irrational creatures.
You cherish complexity and distill it into simplicity. Data and workflow heavy systems tingle your senses and you measure your success based on the business value your wireframes can create. You're confident, because your decisions are based on data, and are willing to argue your case for design with senior client executives, educating and influencing along the way.
We are looking for all seniority levels of Product Designers. You will join our growing Toronto office and be a part of a quickly growing team of Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers.
Professional level portfolio is required as part of the application submission.
- Contribute to the product design process with: research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface designs, UI styleguides, and more
- Work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow, building large, complex digital products
- Research, share, and advance the practice of Product Design
- 2 to 5 years of UX and/or UI design experience working with digital products
- Proficient with Sketch and InVision
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Agency, large consultancy, or product company background a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- A development focused international company with variety of challenging and compelling projects
- Opportunity to grow in informal style of communication and management environment that is constantly looking for great team players and leaders to take
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams
- Participation in professional improvement seminars
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health/Dental/Vision benefit insurance
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program