Junior Accountant, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
Currently we are looking for an Junior Accountant who will be responsible for a broad range of activities in support of general accounting, bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable. We are seeking for a team member, who takes ownership, shares responsibility, provides support, maintains communication and updates team members on company’s accounting and finances. The role holder will support Devbridge as subject matter expert on daily financial operations in cooperation with colleagues from different teams and countries.
- Managing full cycle of accounts payable processes
- Overseeing company’s general accounting: account cash and bank operations, updating and maintaining all required records
- Assisting in preparation of financial statements and management accounts.
- Completing payroll functions to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Building strong relationships within external Devbridge outsourced partners
- Providing administrative support and maintaining filing systems to ensure effective documentation for all accounting transactions and efficient office operations
- 1+ years of work experience in multinational environment
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Good spoken and written Lithuanian and English
- Responsible, self-disciplined, accurate, capable to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to initiate communication, effectively follow through and provide status updates
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance after 1-year service with a company
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Salary for this position starts from 2000 EUR gross before taxes.*