Head of AccountingVilnius, Lithuania
The Head of Accounting oversees all activities of the accounting and tax and is involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, business partnership, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting initiatives.
The Head of Accounting is responsible for the day-to-day aspects of the business’s accounting and reporting functions and reports directly to the Director of Finance who takes responsibility over the entire financial department.
- Leads the team of Accountants and Finance specialists who directly report to Head of Accounting.
- Maintains and oversees relationship with vendors that provide accounting and tax work to Devbridge.
- Covers all geographies at Devbridge Group which are currently US, Canada, UK, Lithuania and Poland.
- Prepares for and ensures smooth process during the Group financial audit.
- Performs consolidation and capitalization on a quarterly basis and further improves the process.
- Forms and develops Accounting policy and best practices.
- Demonstrates Hands-on attitude and ownership in the assigned responsibilities.
- Ensures efficient and adequately staffed accounting function.
- 2+ years of proven experience as a Head of Accounting, Chief/Senior Accountant or similar position in multinational environment.
- Responsible, self-disciplined, accurate, capable to meet tight deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Awareness of business trends
- Hands-on experience with Intacct accounting software would be considered an advantage
- Professional certificates would be considered an advantage
- University degree in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- Good spoken and written Lithuanian and English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award-winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health insurance after 1-year service with a company
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program