Lead Test EngineerVilnius, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Contribute to best software testing practices in the engineering unit (squad)
- Drive testing community initiatives together with other lead test engineers
- Participate in hiring processes (interviews, technical assignments, feedback to candidates)
- Support engineering managers in the career development of test engineers
- Mentor team members
- Own, drive and improve testing processes within an Agile development teams
- 5+ years of experience in multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience of testing within Agile development at a scale. Previous work experience in multi-team environments, close collaboration with developers, project managers and clients are expected.
- Having a basic understanding and hands on experience with performance, security, usability and automation testing, and excel in at least one of these areas.
- Bug prevention and fail-fast mindset.
- Mindset for knowledge sharing.
- Proven analytical ability, problem-solving and risk management skills
- Fluent communication in English
- Ability to create reports and analyze information for development of recommendations/summarize data.
- Experience in setting up API/UI test automation framework.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- 2 additional vacation days
- Remote work opportunities
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Salary for this position starts from 2700 EUR gross before taxes.*
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.