Talent Acquisition PartnerVilnius, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
Currently we are seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Partner to join our team to work on a broad range of proactive talent sourcing, relationship building with targeted talent segments, recruitment and employer branding activities.
Your mission will be to find, attract and hire top decile talent. You will be responsible for delivering high quality professional candidates, developing talent pools and advancing the company brand across numerous markets and professional communities. A wide degree of creativity, near- and long-term talent acquisition vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required. You should have a sharp eye for talented people and a steady commitment to help them find success in our company.
- Develop and implement talent acquisition strategies
- Perform sourcing and drive full recruitment cycle (job postings, screening call, interviews etc.)
- Ensure high quality hiring manager and candidate experience
- Proven experience as talent acquisition specialist (at least 4 years; IT field is a plus). Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding activities
- General competencies: focus to high standards and quality; excellent communication and problem-solving skills; great sense of ownership
- Languages: fluent Lithuanian and English.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Salary for this position ranges from 2200 – 3700 EUR gross before taxes.*
*Salary offer for the candidate is determined based on the predefined salary ranges for the position and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.