Test EngineerVilnius, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Design, create, run and maintain manual and/or automated functional and non-functional tests
- Work within a development team following Agile methodology
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team
- 2+ years of experience in multi-tier web-based applications
- Experience of testing within an Agile development environment. Close collaboration with developers, project managers and clients
- Experience in exploratory testing and awareness of test automation and ability to spot points of value in the process
- Fluent communication in English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.