We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
In this role you will:
- Work collaboratively with software engineering teams to deploy and operate systems;
- Help automate and streamline our operations and processes;
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations;
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues in development, test and production environments.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix/Windows Administration;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using bash, power shell or an equivalent (puppet, chef is a plus);
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is preferred);
- Experience with PostgreSQL and MsSQL (NoSQL experience is a plus such as MongoDB or ELK stack);
- Understanding of build servers (eg. TeamCity, Bamboo, Jenkins);
- A working understanding of code and script (eg. .NET, JAVA, NodeJS, Python);
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service;
- Understanding of highly scalable micro services architecture is a plus;
- Fluent in Lithuanian and English.
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Private health insurance
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.