Scrum MasterKaunas, Lithuania
We have an exciting opportunity for a Scrum Master in our Kaunas' office. As a member of Devbridge Group, you will have the opportunity to work on some of the most complex challenges in the web and mobile space today. You will be a part of a select team of engineers creating world-class digital products for some of the largest companies in the world. You will:
- Implement Scrum process in 2 to 4 development teams
- Guide teams on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values
- Assess the Scrum maturity of the teams and coach them to higher levels of maturity
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Drive execution towards team’s goals while maintaining focus on quality, predictability, velocity and flow
- Lead relentless improvement by facilitating retrospective, foster problem solving
- Support the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Knowledge of software development processes and procedures to understand his team needs
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the teams
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Srcum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good skills to coach team how to follow agile scrum, which really works.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.