You make the complex simple. Data driven decisions help you navigate workflow heavy business challenges for exciting clients. You believe design has a scientific intent, and that you can measure your success based on the business value you create. As an advocate for design, you are no stranger to sharing its value with senior client executives; you are iterating, educating, and influencing along the way. Mentoring and supporting other designers is important to you.
You will join our growing Chicago office and be a part of a quickly growing team of Product Managers, Product Designers, and Engineers.
Professional level portfolio showing the depth and breadth of your skills is required as part of the application submission.
Devbridge Group is an engaging and fun place to work. I am surrounded by creative and intelligent people, working in a fast-paced environment to deliver solutions we can be proud of.
- Your primary responsibility will be to work as part of a cross-functional team of engineers, product managers, and designers in a dual-track Scrum workflow, building large, complex digital products
- You will help manage client relationships within the context of the product design process, such as leading workshops and design reviews
- Contribute to the product design process for Devbridge, your fellow Product Design colleagues, and our clients including: research, user personas, sitemaps, user-flows, wireframes, user testing plans, interface designs, style guides, and more
- 5 to 8 years of UX and/or UI design experience working with digital products
- Proficient with Sketch and InVision, and always evaluating the right tools for the job
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Agency, large consultancy, or product company background a plus
- Experience developing and executing user testing initiatives a plus
- Ability to travel 20% of the time
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- Ability to work as part of an engaged, young, and energetic management team
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Health and dental insurance
- Three weeks paid vacation plus standard United States holidays
- 401(k) plan
- Maternity/Paternity leave benefit
- Gym membership
- Team building events, Friday lunches and a stocked kitchen
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.