Test Engineer, AutomationVilnius, Lithuania
We create powerful, beautiful and intuitive digital products. We don't blindly follow trends. We take our understanding of the latest technologies and build the best solutions for our enterprise clients. We’re big believers in collaboration across engineering, UX and product teams. We combine our individual expertise to solve complex challenges.
We seek team members who care about results and are not afraid of taking ownership.
- Test web and mobile applications within a development team following Agile methodology.
- Identify the areas to be addressed by test automation, design, implement, and maintain automated tests
- Share knowledge and know-how inside and outside the team
- 3+ years of experience in software testing and passion for test automation
- Experience of testing within an Agile development environment
- 1+ year experience with web test automation tools (e.g. Selenium, JS with Protractor), basic knowledge in REST API automation (e.g. Soap UI, Jmeter). Any experience with Robot framework is an advantage
- Fluent communication in English
- A digital products focused company with a variety of challenging engagements with upper mid-market and Fortune organizations
- A chance to work with the top talent professionals and award winning teams across different countries
- Competitive salary and performance based bonuses
- Sponsored participation in professional improvement events
- Trips to our other offices and clients' sites
- Great team building events
- Sports activities including gym benefit
- Employee referral program
Learn more about our culture and why Devbridge Group is a great place to work.